Ballista Tower are Tier 4 Units that are one of the best Strategic Traps. These traps cost a lot of resources, but also yield a very high Power rating, and have very strong Attack, Defense and Health stats. Researching Ballista Tower's requires an Academy Lv.21, "Strategic Trap Defense Lv.10", Defense Tower and Trebuchets to have been unlocked.
- Are very effective against Tier 1, 2 and 3 troops.
- Very Strong vs Ranged.
- Very Strong stats.
- Salvage cost and Building times are expensive and long, especially for big queues.
- Takes a long time to make a large batch of Traps.
- Weak against Infantry and Cavalry.
|Tier 1||Bricks||War Bricks||Iron Bricks||Bone Bricks|
|Ranged||Archer Tower||Longbow Tower||Poisoned Spikes|
|Infantry||Boiling Tar||Rolling Wall||Flamebow Tower|
|Tier 2||Ranged||Turret||Sentry Tower||Tar Trap|
|Cavalry||Snares||Flaming Carts||Snake Drop|
|Infantry||Steam Cannon||Arrow Wall||Arrow Launcher|
|Tier 3||Ranged||Catapult||Defense Tower||Crocodile Pit|
|Cavalry||Caltrops||Poison Swamp||Flaming Log|
|Infantry||Burning Rocks||Pendulum||Dragon Spitter|
|Tier 4||Ranged||Trebuchet||Ballista Tower||Spinning Axes|
|Cavalry||Spiked Barricade||Smoke Bomb||Titan Tree|
|Infantry||Greek Fire||War Barricade||Fire Artillery|
- NOTE: The trap type (eg. Ranged) refers to what the trap is strong against.