Caltrops are Tier 3 Units that are one of the best standalone types of Wall Trap. These traps do cost a fair amount of resources, but also yield a decent Power rating, and have strong Attack, Defense and Health stats. Researching Caltrops requires an Academy Lv.15, and Snares to have been unlocked.
- Aren't weak to Infantry, Ranged or Cavalry.
- Strong vs Cavalry and Infantry.
- Have Strong stats.
- Salvage cost and Building times are a little pricey.
- Takes quite a while to make a large batch of Traps.
- Weak vs Siege.
|Tier 1||Bricks||War Bricks||Iron Bricks||Bone Bricks|
|Ranged||Archer Tower||Longbow Tower||Poisoned Spikes|
|Infantry||Boiling Tar||Rolling Wall||Flamebow Tower|
|Tier 2||Ranged||Turret||Sentry Tower||Tar Trap|
|Cavalry||Snares||Flaming Carts||Snake Drop|
|Infantry||Steam Cannon||Arrow Wall||Arrow Launcher|
|Tier 3||Ranged||Catapult||Defense Tower||Crocodile Pit|
|Cavalry||Caltrops||Poison Swamp||Flaming Log|
|Infantry||Burning Rocks||Pendulum||Dragon Spitter|
|Tier 4||Ranged||Trebuchet||Ballista Tower||Spinning Axes|
|Cavalry||Spiked Barricade||Smoke Bomb||Titan Tree|
|Infantry||Greek Fire||War Barricade||Fire Artillery|
- NOTE: The trap type (eg. Ranged) refers to what the trap is strong against.