Companion Cavalry are a Tier 3 Cavalry unit that can only be unlocked after getting a Lv.15 Academy and Ballistas. They have even more attack, defence and health then their Tier 2 predecessors. Companion Cavalry are slightly slower than Light Cavalry, but for what they lack in speed, they gain in survivability, more power and a larger load, allowing them to survive longer and gain more resourses on resourse tiles.
- High movement speed.
- Good Attack, Defence and Health.
- Strong Vs Ranged and Siege.
- Difficult to train as they require a level 15 academy.
- Take longer than Tier 2 troops to train, especially in large numbers.
- Weak Vs Infantry/Defenses.
|Siege||Battering Ram||Trojan Horse||Ballista Ravager|
|Ranged||Skirmish Archer||Rangers||Axe Throwers|
|Cavalry||Light Cavalry||Scythed Chariots||Marauders|
|Siege||Ballista||Spear Tower||Dragonfire Cannon|
|Tier 3||Infantry||Armored Pikemen||Phalangite||Berserkers|
|Siege||Siege Tower||Flaming Trebuchet||War Ram|
|Siege||Onager||Barricade Drill||Siege Elephant|