Swordsmen are Tier 1 infantry units that players will have access to after they complete the Tutorial with Athena. New players might need at least 250-500 Swordsmen to defend their stronghold once they unlocked new units.
- Upkeep cost and Training times are low.
- Cheap to Train especially in large numbers.
- Strong vs Cavalry and Siege.
- Like all Tier 1 units that have low health, attack and speed making them Cannon fodder against Stronger units.
- Swordsmen are easily killed unless supported in large groups along with other units.
- Weak vs Ranged.
|Siege||Battering Ram||Trojan Horse||Ballista Ravager|
|Ranged||Skirmish Archer||Rangers||Axe Throwers|
|Cavalry||Light Cavalry||Scythed Chariots||Marauders|
|Siege||Ballista||Spear Tower||Dragonfire Cannon|
|Tier 3||Infantry||Armored Pikemen||Phalangite||Berserkers|
|Siege||Siege Tower||Flaming Trebuchet||War Ram|
|Siege||Onager||Barricade Drill||Siege Elephant|