War Bricks are Tier 1 Units that players will have access to after they complete the Tutorial with Athena. New players might find it beneficcial to stock up on War Bricks, to help fend off from other low level players. Although War Bricks offer very little protection, and can even be considered a "Tier 0" Unit due to the lack of stats, a large number of them can be made very quickly and for a very little cost. This can make them a viable option to fill some Wall Defence spaces before an event, after being attacked, or for a tempoary defense boost while making higher tier traps.
- Cost 10 Stone instead of 8 Ore which it costs to build Iron_Bricks.
- Extremely low building time, approximately 12x faster than Tier 1 troops.
- Cheap to Build, especially in large numbers.
- Aren't weak to Infantry, Ranged or Cavalry.
- Weak vs Siege.
- Aren't "Strong" against any particular type of invading troop.
- Deal no damage to invading troops.
- Only have Low stats.
|Tier 1||Bricks||War Bricks||Iron Bricks||Bone Bricks|
|Ranged||Archer Tower||Longbow Tower||Poisoned Spikes|
|Infantry||Boiling Tar||Rolling Wall||Flamebow Tower|
|Tier 2||Ranged||Turret||Sentry Tower||Tar Trap|
|Cavalry||Snares||Flaming Carts||Snake Drop|
|Infantry||Steam Cannon||Arrow Wall||Arrow Launcher|
|Tier 3||Ranged||Catapult||Defense Tower||Crocodile Pit|
|Cavalry||Caltrops||Poison Swamp||Flaming Log|
|Infantry||Burning Rocks||Pendulum||Dragon Spitter|
|Tier 4||Ranged||Trebuchet||Ballista Tower||Spinning Axes|
|Cavalry||Spiked Barricade||Smoke Bomb||Titan Tree|
|Infantry||Greek Fire||War Barricade||Fire Artillery|
- NOTE: The trap type (eg. Ranged) refers to what the trap is strong against.